Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
No refund will be payable
– For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
– Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
– If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
– If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
– Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
– If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
– Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
– Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
– Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
– Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
– Change the routing of Air Travel.
– Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.