Turkey is among the most liberal of West Asian countries. Turkey is bounded on the north by the Black Sea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Turkey is home to one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world – deep valleys and soaring rock formations dotted with homes, chapels, tombs, temples and entire subterranean cities harmoniously carved into the natural landforms. Turkey is one of the leading tourism destinations in the world, with stunning scenery and rich historic legacy. Explore Turkey’s most popular holiday destinations, beautiful coastline, spectacular icons, exciting events and cultural festivals. Turkey; a fascinating country with its historic sites, vast landscapes and buzzing nightclubs.
- Sightseeing on SIC basis with English speaking guide assistance during the tours.
- Entry fees for all Sightseeing
- Accommodation in 3 star / 4 star Hotels
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner
- Local transportation by Deluxe A/C Luxury Coach. (Sabiha Goken Airport transfers excluded)
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) transfer services subject to 70-USD supplement per way/per vehicle.
- 06 Nights stay at the mentioned hotels or similar in each city.
- Daily breakfast at the hotels, except on arrival day.
- 04 Local dinners at the hotels, except in Istanbul.
- 01 FD Goreme & Kaymakli Underground city tour with local lunch in Cappadocia
- Pamukkale-Cappadocia on surface transfer via Konya tour in Konya.
- 01 FD Pamukale tour with local lunch in Pamukkale
- 01 FD Ephesus city tour with local lunch in Kusadasi
- 01 FD Istanbul Old City tour with local lunch in Istanbul
- All VATS
- Airfare and Airport Taxes and Fees
- VISA charges
- Travel Insurance (Till 59 years of age)
- GST 5%
- Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Any liquor / wine / beer / corkage.
- Porterage/Mini Bar consumption/Room Service/Laundry/Telephone calls/ Mineral water or other expenses of personal nature.
- Single room accommodations
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
- Itinerary might get changed according to the availability of tours & services and it will be informed and updated to the guest before departure.
- Any International & Internal Flights.
- Any Tips to Driver & Guide
- Drinks & Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Surcharges are applicable
- Visa fees and Travel Insurance
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Istanbul - Arrival
Welcome to Turkey..!! The Land of gorgeous skyline and Blue Mosque..!! We will be proceeding to domestic section for our internal flights to Cappadocia. We meet up at Kayseri or Nevsehir and transfer to your hotel. We will complete the check in process. And we have day at leisure.
Cappadoccia - Sightseeing
After having breakfast we will move towards Pigeon Valley near Uchisar; then proceed to the Open Air Museum in Goreme through Avcilar Valley and visit to the early Christian churches decorated with unique frescoes depicting various scenes from the Bible. Lunch in a restaurant and the visit to Kamakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from persecutors. Pasabagi in Zelve region and Avanos with shopping facilities for the world-wide famous handicrafts. After the tour you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Cappadoccia – Pamukkale
After breakfast at the hotel early departure for Pamukkale and we will drive to Pamukkale via Konya. Today’s ride will be fairly long and tiring due to the long distance between Cappadoccia – Pamukkale and lack of convenient lodging location. On the way, visit to the 13th century Seljukian masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai in Konya. Lunch at local restaurant. After visitng the Mausoleum to Mevlana (the world-wide famous mystic figure), proceed to the Pamukkale. Arrival and Transfer to your hotel, after check-in process we will have free time to explore the things around. Overnight in Pamukkale.
Breakfast at the hotel and start sightseeing to enjoy natural spring water beauty with history. Pamukkale, meaning cotton castle in Turkish, is a natural site that contains hot spring and travertine’s, terrace or carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. Hierapolis is the place where you will see the Necropolis, the biggest cemetery of Anatolia with 1,200 graves. We will have free time to on warm water terrace, where people have bathled in for thousands of years. Lunch at local restaurant. After Lunch we will drive on Kusadasi. Arrival and and transfer to your hotel. Check-in, we have free time to explore things around. Overnight in Kusadasi.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out process at the hotel and then we visit Ephesus ruins, including The Polio Fountain, The Temple of Hadrian that dedicated to the Empeor Hadrian in 138 AD. Then, we visit Great Theatre, the largest ancient theatre with 25000 seat capacity. Later, we visit Library of Celcius one of the most beautiful structure of Epheus, built in 117 AD. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Our last stop will be House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last years. End of the tour, drive to lzmir Airport for your evening flight to Istanbul (your flight has to be issue after 19:00 pm). Arrival Isatnbul Ataturk Airport and transfer to the hotel. We will complete the check in formalities. Now we have free time to explore. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast at the hotel and then meet the guide at the lobby of our hotel for Full Day Istanbul Classics and Highlights Tour. We will begin the day with Roman Hippodrome, where the chariot races were organised by the Romans and Byzantines. Blue Mosque-the only mosque with six minarets and its surroundings will be our next place to visit. Next we will see the German Fountain- a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2. And listen the stories of his liaison with the orient. st. Hagia Sophia-The church of Divine Wisdom is the highlights of this day. Following the visits your guide will take you the Grand Bazaar for Demonstration of Turkish Handicrafts. Lunch is at Turkish restaurant. After lunch, visit to Topkapi Museum is the big one of the most important museum of Turkey and the Balkan Peninsula. It is an incomparably rich treasure-chest, brimming with things of historical importance. First, second, third, and fourth courtyards the Audience Hall, Divan-the High Court, Historical kitchens, Royal Stables, the Treasury, gardens, kiosks. Probably the best commentary on Ottoman History, art and its culture is simply to come direct to the first Courtyard of this amazing palace. Overnight in Istanbul.
Now it’s Time to Say Good Bye to Turkey with unique experience. Stay in touch with your travel companion through Phone, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. “Travel makes modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world”. So Keep Traveling by Travelyam- “Experience of The Experience of Travelling”.
- 3* or 4* Category Hotel
- Hotel Name or Similar